7.19.2013

Moroccan Chicken



This is, without a doubt, one of the most delicious chicken dinners I have ever made. All of the spices combine to create a sweet, yet bold flavor that is completely enjoyable. When I first made this, I wasn’t sure what to expect, but my boyfriend has actually requested I make this a couple times since. It’s a relatively easy recipe to throw together after work or when you’re pressed for time. And you can also prepare it in advance and freeze the chicken until you want to bake it, which is also quite convenient. I would recommend serving this alongside salad, steamed veggies or some good old-fashioned Stove Top stuffing.

2 tsp. cumin
2 tsp. ground coriander
1-1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. ground ginger
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. black pepper
2 tsp. olive oil
1 garlic clove, minced
5 or 6 chicken legs
4 or 5 chicken thighs

Preheat oven to 375°. In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients except the chicken. Once well blended, add the chicken and toss to coat. Bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. You can also put the coated chicken in freezer bags, label and freeze until ready to make.

0 comments:

Post a Comment