1.13.2012

Beer Cheese Dip



Beer and pretzels pretty much go hand in hand. And given how much I love beer, I’ve eaten my fair share of pretzels over the years. So when I came across a recipe similar to this one that called for beer and cheese in a dip, I was sold. That same night I went out and bought the necessary ingredients and whipped up a batch. Naturally, I used more beer, not just because I like it, but to thin out the texture of the dip as well. Result: pure deliciousness!

2 - 8-oz. packages cream cheese, softened
1 - 0.4-oz. packet ranch dressing mix
3/4 cup beer (ales or lagers work best)
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Pretzels

In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, ranch dressing mix and beer together with an electric mixer. Stir in the cheese. Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving. Serve with pretzels.

0 comments:

Post a Comment