8.17.2009

Best Bean Dip


While in college, my roommate invited me to her house for a get-together with her family. We ate lots of wonderful food prepared by her mother, but the one thing that really caught my attention was the dip she had made. Since then, I have continued to whip up this tasty dip for potlucks and social gatherings. All I hear is how delicious it is and I am constantly asked for the recipe. And seeing as how there are only three ingredients, it makes for a quick snack that goes great with Fritos corn chips.

1 - 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
1 cup chunky salsa (I prefer Pace Picante Sauce)
1 - 15.25 ounce can black beans, undrained

Beat the cream cheese until creamy. Stir in salsa until well-blended. Add the beans and stir until evenly mixed. Refrigerate leftover dip.

0 comments:

Post a Comment